The “livelihood Improvement” project, supported by DRC, is aimed to improve the livelihood of the most vulnerable people including women in Zinda Jan and Injil Districts of Herat Province.
RAADA will support vulnerable people though the following interventions;
- Conducting of Silk Rearing Training and Toolkit Distribution to 1800 women
- Provision of carpet weaving vocational skill training and toolkit distribution for the 20 most vulnerable women
- Conducting of door to door awareness raising sessions on COVID-19, hygiene and Psycho-social support to 1820 families
- COVID-19 protection materials and Hygiene toolkit distribution to the targeted 1820 women beneficiaries
- Conducting of awareness raising sessions to 4000 people through religious leaders on Fridays’ preaches