The project, capacity Building in kohsan, was implemented for 80 (Animal Husbandry Committees, Processing Centers, VLEWs) by Rehabilitation Association and Agriculture Development for Afghanistan (RAADA) and funded by CA. This project was implemented in Kohsan district of Herat Province in 2008.
Project specific points:
- To provide better opportunities for practical learning particularly for VLEWs
- To create coordination among targeted groups
- To instruct milk processing in modern factories
- To familiarize them with different milk processing machines
- To familiarize them with different relevant government departments
- To familiarize them with animal husbandry clinics